Administrator (25 hours+)
A vacancy has arisen for an Administrator to work at our fabrication office in Colpy, Aberdeenshire.
Harper is a busy fabrication company with a focus on quality and professionalism. Using innovation, we drive change and take a proactive approach to deliver results to our word. We operate in safe conditions, whilst respecting the environment around us. Our people are important to us and we value them. We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator, who will fit with our ethos, be hardworking, personable and professional in the role.
Our values are:
Innovation | People | Quality | Compliance | Safety | Environment
About the Role
The main areas of responsibility for this position are as follows:
- Working collaboratively with other team members to provide comprehensive administrative support.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- Administrative tasks such as typing, scanning, filing and photocopying.
- Utilising in-house database systems for data input.
- Assisting with client, supplier and visitor queries in a friendly manner, with a proactive approach to provide a first class customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous office support experience and a good working knowledge of MS Office packages, CRM systems and a professional phone manner.
Applications must include a short cover letter along with CV explaining why this role interests you and what you can bring to it. Applicants who have not submitted a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com.