An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to work at our office at Colpy, Aberdeenshire.
About the Company
Harper UK, based in Colpy, specialises in structural steelwork and fabrication. We provide a range of services including mobilisations & demobilisations, design, equipment sales & hire, manufacturing bespoke equipment and project management. Working across various industries, including the oil & gas industry, food & drink and construction, Harper is committed to finding innovative solutions that enhance business performance and meet client specification.
Harper is professional and well organised with robust systems and processes that are tried and tested from years of experience in the industry. We are fully compliant, fully qualified, and environmentally conscious.
About the Role
Harper UK are looking to add an enthusiastic team player to assist on customer and supplier related queries, and day to day maintenance of all accounts related queries.
The main areas of responsibility for this position are:
– Sales invoice processing through Xero accounts software
– Supplier & Customer query liaison
– Purchase invoicing processing and maintenance, ensuring invoices are allocated to the correct cost code within the business
– Completion of supplier statement reconciliations ensuring all invoices are processed as per supplier records, and all queries are managed.
– Construction of weekly payment runs for sign off by the Accounts Manager
– Day to day accounts queries, and projects
– 24 hour working week – working pattern is flexible
– The ideal candidate must be computer literate in Excel.
– Exposure to Xero or Sage accounting packages are preferred but not desired.
– Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
– Good communication skills verbal and written and the ability to build good working relationships
If you are interested…
You must include a short cover letter along with CV explaining why this role interests you and what you can bring to it.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com