We have a requirement for a Storesperson within our HQ at Colpy, Insch. The Storesperson is an integral part of the team managing the following tasks;
1. Receiving all incoming goods according to procedure; this will involve loading and unloading items using the Fork Lift Truck, ensuring storage areas are maintained in a neat, tidy and safe condition at all times
2. General data input into company system
3. Involved in purchasing & pricing materials for some scopes of work
4. Ordering of gas and fuel for site as necessary
5. Receiving all items into stock and document all appropriate paperwork including NRI’s.
6. Ensuring goods delivered are accurate in quantity, match certification and delivery note.
7. Ensuring stock is deducted from completed work orders accurately and on time
8. Despatching stock to workshops with all correct packaging, certification, documentation and signage/placards (hazardous and non hazardous) as required.
9. Liaising with customer and vendor representatives regarding incoming and outgoing goods
10. Achieving KPI’s including continuous improvement of the procurement process and continuous improvement of the control procedures
11. Ensure COSHH is handled and stored correctly
12. Conducting regular audits and stock takes to ensure accuracy within the warehouse
13. Keeping Stores areas clean and tidy and safe from hazards
Fancy joining the team?